Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog of what I'm sure will be a crazy process. We just wanted to A) record the events for ourselves and future family members and B) put a ton of information in one place for people to check out.

I have never blogged before, nor do I really read blogs so my expectations of you all pretty low. Who knows, maybe this will be the best way to share our experience with so many people that we don't talk to on a regular basis. Feel free to respond, give feedback, or make suggestions.

Though most of you will be coming in pretty late in the process I still thought you might like some insight into what we have been going through even though we're telling almost no one for quite a while. The holiday season will be (was, for you) pretty interesting though.

No comments: